counter on blogger
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Gluten-Free Girl in NYC

I am pleased to announce a number of events this week in the NYC Celiac Disease community. I am most excited about Shauna James Ahern's visit to NYC. Many of you may know Shauna as the Gluten-Free Girl whose gluten-free blog offers inspiring posts about "food, stories, recipes and love." Shauna will be in NYC this weekend with her husband Danny Ahern (otherwise know as "The Chef") to promote her new book "Gluten-Free Girl: How I Found the Food That Loves Me Back...And How You Can Too" available on Amazon.com.

Shauna and Danny's visit to NYC will include:

I am thrilled to meet Shauna and Danny this weekend. I have been a fan of the Gluten-Free Girl blog for over a year and I find her posts both inspiring and heart-felt. When Allergic Girl pointed Shauna my way, I was thrilled to help out someone I admire so. I do encourage you all to come out and show your support for the NYC Celiac Community as well as Shauna this weekend. I will be at the Whole Foods event on Monday but unfortunately a family emergency is preventing me from attending the other events on the weekend.


UPDATE 10/15/07: BUY IT TODAY. Shauna is a lovely woman and her book is just beautiful. I had a wonderful evening with food and conversation with Shauna! I will post about tonight soon.

Labels: , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Allergic Girl® said...

i hope to see you at one these events this weekend, erin!

Blogger Carrie said...

i am so jealous you are getting to meet shauna!! That's wonderful! i hope you have a great time and everything is okay with your family!!

Blogger Rachael Narins said...

Cant wait to read about your evening! She is such a peach...

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer