counter on blogger
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Gluten-Free Fun is back!!!
After a really ugly loss of template, my blog is back and looking just as pretty as before. I tried adding AdSense to my blog at the thought that it might enhance the user experience. I give it a big thumbs down. The placement, display, and use of the AdSnese was just screwing up my page. I was always anti-ads on my site but I thought I would give it a try. It didn't work and I lost my entire template. I had to revert to one of the ugly Blogger templates for a while and I was disappointed with the look and feel of my site, it just wasn't me. I tried reaching out to Zoot Designs, the designer of this template, but I had no luck. I was finally able to resurrect an old template I had saved somewhere and put my HTML skills to work piecing this site back together. I hope you like this layout as much as I do. It is much more reflective of my personality.

Welcome back!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer