counter on blogger
Sunday, February 22, 2009
POM=Gluten-Free


I recently received a small case of POM 100% Pomegranate Juice to sample. I was really excited to get the box of juice especially since their packaging is so cute. The little bottles fit in your hand perfectly and they are small enough to toss one in your bag for later. POM 100% Pomegranate Juice is naturally gluten-free, so it is a safe beverage for those on a gluten-free diet.

"With incredibly high levels of very potent, naturally occurring polyphenol antioxidants, POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice is truly the antioxidant superpower." The juice also contains no added sugars, preservatives or colors and is a good source of potassium (something I often think I am lacking in my diet).

POM has a cool website, funky packaging, and gluten-free juice. Be sure to get some today!

http://www.pomwonderful.com

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer