counter on blogger
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
You're Delicious, Angie's Kettle Corn
I was introduced to Angie's Kettle Corn by Allergic Girl when we went out to lunch in January. She raved about their allergen-free product at lunch and connected me with Angie's Artisan Treats.

A few weeks ago, I received a box of Angie's Kettle Corn and I dove right in. This stuff is absolutely addictive. The bag has 7 servings, I ate the whole thing in about three. Probably not the best idea when I am trying to get ready for a vacation, but I really couldn't stop eating it. The Kettle Corn is the perfect balance of sweet and salty. The kernels are big which is really appealing to me; no picking out itty-bitty pieces. Allergic Girl was right, this popcorn is awesome!

In addition to being delicious, "Angie's Kettle Corn is certified gluten-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization and is produced in an allergen-free environment. Ingredients used in the production of all [their] kettle corn products are free all of the regulated food allergens. [They] do not allow nuts of any kind in our production facility." Angie's Kettle Corn is made with only four all natural ingredients: Popcorn, Corn Oil, Cane Sugar, and Sea Salt. Simple, yet flavorful; it doesn't get better than that.

Angie's Kettle Corn is really delicious and I highly recommend it. This would be a great addition to your Super Bowl spread this weekend. The popcorn is available nationally at stores like Target, Costco and Whole Foods. You can use their website to find out exactly where in your state you can find Angie's products.

ENJOY!

http://www.angieskettlecorn.com
http://www.facebook.com/angieskettlecorn

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer