counter on blogger
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Gluten-Free Family Camp Weekend
Gluten-Free Family Camp is coming to New Jersey on June 10th!! Proceeds for the weekend benefit the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University Medical Center.

Thank you to Nicole Hunn, from Gluten-Free on a Shoestring, for letting me know about this Gluten-Free Family Camp Weekend in New Jersey. You can meet Nicole at camp that weekend during some of her gluten-free cooking demonstrations. My gluten-free twin nieces are turning four that weekend and I am sure they would love to attend something like this when they are a little bit older. As my readers know, my summer camp years were some of my best summers ever!



Gluten Free Family Camp Weekend
June 10-12 
$250 per Adult, Children FREE



Proceeds to benefit the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University Medical Center


For additional information on NJY Gluten Free Program call 973-575-3333 x190 or email glutenfree@njycamps.org


Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer