counter on blogger
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Celiac Disease Spirit Award
Friday night was seriously one of the most exciting nights for me in a long time. I was honored to be a part of the NY Mets Spirit Awards on Celiac Awareness Night. The NFCA invited me to come on the field during the pre-game awards ceremony and I was beyond excited. Also attending the night was Kevin Burkhardt, SNY sports reporter, Elisabeth Hasselback, R.O.C.K.-LI, NYNJROCK, and of course the NFCA. The information booths, the gluten-free samples of Nogii bars and Shabtai Gourmet, and the gluten-free concession stands made for an amazing night at Citifield. I really can't get over how much fun I had that night. My mom and two old friends were there, as well as Sue from GlutenFreeLI who I met at the game last year and has become a great friend since then. I also finally met the awesome Gabrielle, founder of NYNJROCK, who I have been emailing and Tweeting with for months. Check out my photos of the event in the slideshow below.

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer