counter on blogger
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Enjoy Life Allergen-Free Granola
Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to get a package with the new Enjoy Life Double Chocolate Crunch nut and gluten-free granola inside. I first learned about this product from CMO Joel Warady at the gluten-free Food Fete event back in March right before they launched this new product at Expo West.

When I hear the word "granola", I usually just ignore it because I assume that it has gluten or oats which I always avoid. Not this granola. The Enjoy Life Double Chocolate Crunch is wheat-free, tree nut-free, fish-free, dairy-free, shellfish-free, egg-free, peanut-free, soy-free and obviously gluten-free. It is also made without casein, potato, sesame, and sulfites. Just because it is free of all of these allergens doesn't mean it is flavor free. It is actually quite the opposite since it is made with the EnjoyLlife semi-sweet chocolate mini-chips. It is chocolatey and crunchy goodness in a bag. I actually had to put the bag away because I knew I would sit at my desk at work snacking away all morning if I didn't. I think this would be a good add-in to some plain yogurt or enjoyed with a glass of milk, for those of us that are not lactose-free!


Ingredients:
Brown Rice Flakes,Chocolate Chips (Evaporated Cane Juice, Chocolate Liquor, Non-Dairy Cocoa Butter), Evaporated Cane Juice, Brown Rice Syrup, Water, Rice Bran, Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Honey, Salt), Natural Process Cocoa Powder, Inulin (Chicory Root Fiber), Ground Flaxseed, Natural Chocolate Flavor, Honey,Vanilla, Expeller-Pressed Vegetable Oil (Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil), Salt, Rosemary Extract

NO TRANS FAT, NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS, VEGAN, KOSHER PAREVE, GLUTEN-FREE, CASEIN-FREE


Visit Enjoy Life today! http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone else get a stomach ache from this? I love it but every time I've had a bowl I end up with a stomach ache. I am worried this product is somehow contaminated. Thought maybe it was something I ate afterward but I've since tested it on it's own and I get a stomach ache within an hour. :(

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer