counter on blogger
Monday, May 2, 2011
Welcome to the World, Gluten-Free Globetrotter
www.glutenfreeglobetrotter.com


It's official! I launched my newest project Gluten-Free Globetrotter.com yesterday.

May is Celiac Awareness Month and I just got back from the Czech Republic. If this isn’t a great reason to launch this new Gluten-Free Globetrotter website, I don’t know what is!

My mission with this new website is for you to embrace your gluten-freeness and live your life to the fullest! Over the next few days, weeks, and months I plan on adding all of my gluten-free travel stories from the past few years. I will also include restaurant reviews, product reviews of things I found on the road, and general travel tips. There are also links to international Celiac associations, as well as links to some of my favorite gluten-free travel bloggers.

Please bookmark www.glutenfreeglobetrotter.com today! You can also find me on Twitter and Facebook.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Brady said...

How exciting! Looking forward to seeing your great adventures!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer