counter on blogger
Friday, July 8, 2011
Food Fête’s 7th Annual Summer Media Event
Last week, I had the pleasure of attending the 7th annual summer media Food Fête at New York City's Metropolitan Pavilion. This was my third food fête but my first "normal" food event. I went to an exclusive gluten-free Food Fête in March and an allergen-free Food Fête in April. As with the first two events, Jeff Davis (founder of Food Fête) was successful with another amazing event.

There were over 50 vendors, many of which were gluten-free, at this event including some of my very favorite gluten-free friends including Mary's Gone Crackers, California Fig Advisory Board, Angie's Kettle Corn, and Boar's Head.

The one and only MARY!! From Mary's Gone Crackers

California (Dried) Figs, I love you!

Angie's Kettle Corn

Boar's Head Spread

I was really excited to meet new gluten-free vendors and also connect with some people that I never met in person before. This includes Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt, So Delicious Dairy Free, Victoria Gourmet, and Deep River Snacks.

I can't wait to start reviewing all of the new products I learned about and to tell you more about what's to come from these exciting gluten-free vendors. Stay tuned!

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer