counter on blogger
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Vote for Gluten-Free Fun in the 2nd Annual GFreek.com Awards

Nominations for the 2nd Annual GFreek.com Awards just wrapped up and I am thrilled to announce that Gluten-Free Fun is nominated as one of the five Best Gluten Free Websites or Social Sites. I am especially excited for this second nomination since I won this award last year!

Voting is simple. Just visit the Gluten-Free Awards page on GFreek.com and click on the link that says "Click here to vote now" in the middle of the page. The "Best Gluten Free Website or Social Site" vote is #16. Be sure to select GlutenFreeFun.Blogspot.com. That's me!

Thank you in advance for all of your votes.

Labels: , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger GothamTomato said...

I nominated Glow Chocolate Chip cookies, so I'm glad enough other people did too to put them in the running!

Unfortunately, my favorite food chain, Chipotle, didn't make the cut:(

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer