counter on blogger
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Happy Celiac Awareness Month!
Image courtesy of Gluten-Free Boutique
Today is May 1st and the kick off to Celiac Awareness Month.

How do you plan on celebrating? Yes, I said celebrating. I encourage you to spend this month educating others about being gluten-free and having Celiac Disease. I urge you to embrace your Celiac rather than throwing a pity party for the entire month of May. I bet your positive attitude will be contagious!

I hope you all have a wonderful Celiac Awareness Month!

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Alissa said...

I plan on celebrating by enjoying some of the FAB foods I discovered that I might not have tried before going GF, by continuing to write about my journey and preachin' on about getting tested for Celiac.

And also drinking wine. Lots of wine:)

Blogger Candice said...

Couldn't agree with you more!! Happy celebrating, and cheers to raising awareness.

I attended the Celiac Awareness Tour in Philly this past weekend, am going to the Celiac Awareness Night with the NY Mets on Friday, am heading to the Suffolk County Gluten Free Vendor Fair this weekend, am attending two support group meetings this month (one on my birthday!) and I plan on eating out at lots of great gluten free restaurants all month long!

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer