counter on blogger
Thursday, July 18, 2013
SALE: Gluten-Free Alphabet T-Shirts

How cute are these t-shirts? Without being too obvious, you can proudly display your gluten-freedom across your chest. These t-shirts are quite the conversation starter!* Spread celiac and gluten-free awareness this summer in your new Gluten-Free Boutique t-shirt. 

For a VERY limited time, I am selling these cute alphabet t-shirts for only $17 each including shipping and handling. These t-shirts are white Gildan cotton t-shirts available in small, medium, and large. Payments accepted via PayPal only. I have very limited quantities, so if you are interested send me an email today and indicate your size! Email me at gfreefun@gmail.com. Do not send any PayPal funds to this email address. I will send you the information once you send me your size!  

* For those of you that didn't quite get it, the F and G are transposed. Don't be embarrassed, I've had a number of people not even realize they are and ask me why F and G are green and then why they are backwards! 


If you order by July 26, I will also throw in some cirlce GF stickers for FREE. Label your food, yourself, your kids. The possibilities are endless!  

SALE EXTENDED UNTIL AUGUST 9, 2013



Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer