counter on blogger
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Summer Food Fete 2013
Last night I was lucky enough to attend Food Fete Summer 2013 as a member of the press. This is a very well-curated event in New York City each year. This year's event had a lot of very interesting gluten-free products, many which were new to me. I love meeting the people behind the companies and asking them questions about ingredients, production processes, and their gluten-free customers. It is amazing to me how in just a few short years, gluten-free has really come into the limelight.

Here are some top discoveries from last night's event:

I also got to meet Lisa Lillien, aka Hungry Girl, and Missy Lapine Chase, author of the Sneaky Chef cookbooks and blog. I also munched on some delicious watermelon with goat cheese, grilled lamb, and spicy watermelon gazpacho. It was a fun night and a great event put on by Jeff at Food Fete.

I plan on posting more product reviews based on my discoveries at Food Fete in upcoming weeks. In the meantime, check out my slide show.


Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer