counter on blogger
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Celiac Awareness Month Heroes

I am beyond flattered to be included in the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness "Celiac Awareness Month Heroes: Meet Gluten-Free Bloggers" campaign. As you know from reading my blog, I am a big supporter of the NFCA. I think they are doing a wonderful job advocating for the Celiac community and providing much needed resources to the world.




Not only am I excited to be personally honored in this campaign, but I am also thrilled to be in such wonderful company. I have made many friends in the Celiac community since I launched this blog in 2007. To be included in a list of bloggers that I read regularly and admire is a great honor. I am also happy to learn about so many new-to-me gluten-free bloggers that I plan to connect with now that I know their blogs.

Some of my favorite gluten-free bloggers and people I am proud to call my friends include:

Annalise Roberts, cookbook author and founder of My Gluten-Free Table


Josh Schieffer, founder of Annual Gluten-Free Awards and Gluten-Free Buyers Guide


Mike De Cicco- Butz of GlutenFreeMike.com and fellow New Yorker


My good friend, Michael Savett of Gluten-Free Philly


Karen Broussard, founder of Gluten Free Travel Site


The amazing Candice Clifford of Embrace G-Free

Amie Valpone, founder of TheHealthyApple.com and fellow New Yorker


And while I haven't met this people in person (yet), I have spoken to these three either via email, phone, and Twitter frequently over the past few years!

Kelli and Peter Bronski from No Gluten, No Problem

Amy Leger from TheSavvyCeliac.com


Taylor Miller of GlutenAway

Thank you to the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness for including me as one of your Celiac Heroes. I am humbled and honored and will continue to support your advocacy efforts for years to come!



Click here to see all of the Gluten-Free Bloggers on the NFCA Pinterest page. 


Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer