counter on blogger
Monday, September 8, 2014
GFAFExpo 2014: My Gluten-Free Friends
I love free samples, but I love connecting with other gluten-free bloggers, friends, and Meetup members even more! This weekend, I was so lucky to see familiar faces and meet new people at the GFAF Expo in New Jersey. It is so awesome when someone comes up and tells me they read my blog or follow me on Twitter. I love meeting each and every one of you. I wanted to start my GFAF Expo wrap-up by sharing my photos of gluten-free friends!

Me with Gluten-Free Steph

Me with Jen Cafferty, founder of the GFAF Expo

Me with Candice of Embrace G-Free

Vanessa, Executive Editor of Delight Gluten-Free Magazine, and her adorable son

Me at the Enjoy Life Foods photo booth

Me and my girl Michelle (not from DF Mavens, just a fan!) 

Sue, of Gluten-Free Long Island, and her sister Laurie

Me with Jenny from Creative Cooking Gluten-Free at the Super Seedz booth

Me with Ellie, one of my Meetup group members and the winner of my ticket giveaway!

Me and the awesome Kathy Smart, of Live the Smart Way.
So happy to finally meet her in person!

Me with Gluten-Free Jenna

Me and Kathy again, we clean up nice!

Gluten-Free New Orleans (formerly GF Bird), Me, and Candice of Embrace G-Free

Labels: , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer