counter on blogger
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
March 2015 Gluten-Free Events in New York City
It's been a busy few weeks for me and I have been neglecting my blog. I am so sorry and hope to do better in the next few weeks. Then again, I look at my gluten-free calendar and I have a crazy schedule. One of the things keeping me busiest is the NYC Celiac Meetup group. We now have more than 1,900 members and 369 past events. No wonder this blog gets neglected! I do hope you will join me at one of our upcoming events!



March 8, 2015
Syosset, New York
7th Annual Bowling Bash to Benefit the Celiac Disease Center
A fundraiser for the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University. Enjoy three hours of unlimited bowling, gluten-free snacks and a silent auction

March 23, 2015
New York City
Senza Gluten Chef's Tasting Menu with Wine Pairings
One of my best friends, aka Wine with Kristen, is hosting this wine pairing event at Senza Gluten, a brand new 100% gluten-free restaurant in New York City.

March 24, 2015
New York City
10th Annual Paul Taylor Dance Company Celiac Disease Center Fundraiser
A wonderful evening of gluten-free food and dance at the David H. Koch Theater in Lincoln Center. A portion of the ticket sales go to the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University.

March 31, 2015
New York City
Toffee and Ice Cream Making Class
Join Luca & Bosco and Laurie & Sons Candy for this delicious gluten-free class. 

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer