counter on blogger
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Gluten-Free Fun is Getting Married
This summer has been crazy with lots of travel to Canada (two visits in less than a month), exploring the redwoods of California, and having visitors to our new house from across North America. This blog has suffered but life happens, as I am sure you understand. I've had a great summer, but the greatest day of all was the day I got engaged! Yes, this Gluten-Free Fun girl is getting married. WOOHOO!

Even though I feel like the most un-bridal bride ever, because I am not one of those girls that has been planning their wedding in their brain forever, I am still beyond thrilled to say "I DO!" The one thing I have always known for sure is that I want a wedding where I can eat everything, or as close to everything as possible, at my wedding. My top question when reaching out to wedding venues is "How can you accommodate a bride with celiac disease who must eat 100% gluten-free?" If the venue doesn't know what I am talking about, they are out. I don't want to have to worry about a gassy wedding night or something even worse. I want to have a worry-free, delicious, and magical wedding day. Stay tuned as I put together a list of top questions to ask when planning a gluten-free catered event.

In the meantime, I am so thrilled that chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne are naturally gluten-free. Cheers!







1 Comments:

Blogger ackdavis said...

Yup, 2006, I remember you telling me that some day your wedding would be worry-free, gluten-free. Now it's coming together for you both. What sweet GF bride and groom strawberries to be savored with a lovely champagne. Cheers as your planning comes to fruition.

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer