counter on blogger
Monday, August 21, 2017
WEGO Health Lifetime Achievement Award Nomination


I am thrilled to announce that I have been nominated for a 2017 WEGO Health Lifetime Achievement Award. This is the sixth year in a row that I have been nominated and I am beyond proud to be a two-time winner! These awards are nominated by peers and readers within distinct health communities and I am quite honored to be a 2017 nominee. 

WEGO Health is a very helpful community that links health advocates with other patient leaders across the country. A Patient Leader "uses their own health journey to raise awareness, share knowledge and help others. They leverage social media to amplify their voice, connect with peers, and build community. They are the thought leaders and transformers industry leaders turn to for insights and expertise they need to build a more patient-centered, consumer-driven health care ecosystem." I've learned a lot from other patient leaders including how to be the best advocate I can be for the celiac disease community. 

In case you missed it, here are a few more of my contributions to our celiac disease community:
  • Living with celiac disease since 1981!!!
  • Blogger at Gluten-Free Fun since 2007
  • Blogger at Gluten-Free Globetrotter since
  • Leader of the Santa Cruz Celiac group since 2016
  • Leader of the NYC Celiac Meetup group for more than ten years (2005-2015)
  • Volunteer for the Celiac Community Foundation of Northern California since 2016
  • Tireless advocate for the celiac community across all social media platforms
I will continue to be the voice of the celiac community for as long as I can. I am living with this disease and if my blog, social media, and volunteerism can help just one person with celiac, I feel like it is all worth it.

I would love your help with an endorsement of this award. Simply click on the link above or visit this page to submit your endorsement today. Thank you for your continued support! 



Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer